“At Last… A Unique Study Platform That Helps You Grasp The Critical Study Components Needed To Help You Pass Your PMP® Exam On The First Try… Guaranteed!”
Our Project Management Placemat™ is a unique study companion built to support and enhance your existing study routine.
You don’t need to read dozens of books or be a project management guru to pass your PMP® exam on the first try. All you need is to know are the key areas to study and The Project Management Placemat™ gives you the critical study areas including dozens of abbreviation, critical formulas, and key concepts in one convenient location. Nothing could be easier!
All of our products are fully backed by our simple
“No Questions Asked” money back guaranteed.
Keep a copy of The Project Management Placemat™ anywhere you like to study so it’s always nearby when you’re ready to study.
So How Can our PM Placemat™ Help You?
Includes Critical Must-Know Formulas!
Although math formulas are actually a relatively minor portion of the overall PMP® Exam, failing to properly study them can prove to be a critical and costly oversight.
Our PM Placemat™ is a professionally printed double-sided 11×17 large format and easy to read high gloss laminated study tool. It also includes the most commonly referenced formulas to help ensure that you don’t miss anything when it comes to the math on the test.
Don’t worry, our study guide helps make remembering the math simple, guaranteed! There are over 30 formulas referenced, all concentrated on critical knowledge areas that you need to study for maximum exam day success.
Easily View the PM Processes and Knowledge Areas by Project Phase.
If you’ve already begun studying the 9 project management knowledge areas, then you know this is by far the most difficult portion of studying for the PMP® Exam.
Our PM Placemat™ helps make this part of your studying much easier. Our color-coded process map breaks down the critical 42 project management processes by project phase and by knowledge area.
Understanding how to map each PM process to its respective phase and knowledge area is critical to your success. Our Placemat breaks this down in an easy to understand format.
Includes Only the Key Concepts to Save You Time!
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably already purchased and begun reading 3-4 project management books and study guides with hundreds of pages of content.
Our PM Placemat™ helps to dramatically reduce your studying time by working with the other guides and tools to save you hours upon hours of studying.
We’re able to do this by concentrating on just the key concepts and by including a handy reference guide which maps back to the PMI® 4th Edition PMBOK. This ties our process map back to the “official” PMI® PMBOK so you know exactly where to look for additional information.
Fully Integrated with the PMBOK®
Our PM Placemat™ is designed to work with the official PMBOK® from PMI.org®. Our process map has integrated reference section numbers so you know exactly where to look within the PMBOK® to find additional context specific information.
In addition to easy integration with the PMBOK®, it is also a stand-alone study guide. Our placemat is a comprehensive study guide that focuses on critical formulas, concepts, and study areas. Use it with the PMBOK® or as a stand-alone guide. Our innovative design makes it super simple!
Project Management Phases
Project Management Knowledge Areas.
Revolutionary Study Guide Saves Time!
Lets You Focus on the Key Concepts!
Unemployment rates are rising daily around the globe. Increased competition for quality high paying project management jobs makes it absolutely critical that you don’t waste time studying useless content that will neither serve your project management knowledge needs nor assist you in passing the PMP® exam.
Our PM Placemat™ allows you to focus on just the key concepts that will help you pass your exam on the first try.
Here’s What Else You’ll Get When You Order Your PM Placemat™ Today…
- Project Management Phase Diagram – Our PM phase diagram displays the distinct project phases; Initiating – Planning – Monitoring & Controlling – Executing – Closing.
- Detailed Project Process Map – Our process map is phase specific so you see at a glance where each project management process fits into each project management phase.
- Project Management Knowledge Area Map – Our project management knowledge area map is uniquely integrated into our overall phase and process map diagram. It’s color keyed to indicate exactly which phase process falls into which PM knowledge area.
- Learn the Powers of a Project Manager – Do you know the Powers of a Project Manager and which distinct power is optimum? Our Key Concepts Diagram tells you what these powers are, but more importantly, the PMP® may ask you what these powers are…
- Critical Standard Deviation Listing – Do you work for a company that manufactures anything? If you so, standard deviation is a must-know and it’s vital to project management quality management.
- Project Selection Methods – Project selection is fundamental to project management, however it is probably one of the least understood concepts. Have you ever calculated NPV (Net Present Value) Analysis? If you’re a project manager, you need to know this and we make it simple. Just follow the simple formula and plug in a couple numbers. The result tells you whether or not you should do the project or compare multiple projects to determine which offers the highest return on investment (ROI).
- Conflict Resolution Techniques – Do you know the best way to resolve conflicts that will ultimately rise within a project environment? Our Key Study Areas describe the 5 conflict resolution techniques and orders them from best to worst.
- Communication Channels – It can be argued that project management is 90% communication. If you have ever managed a large project team, you know just how difficult it is just managing team communications. Well, our PM Placemat™ helps you calculate the exact number of communication channels to help you gauge the communication impact of adding additional team members. More importantly, you may find that communication channels are one of the areas questioned on the exam. You need to know how to calculate this. We make it easy!
- And So Much More – We have hardly scratched the surface of the content covered within our PM Placemat™ Study Guide on this list. It really is the essential quick study guide for any project manager or prospective project manager that is either looking to obtain their PMP® certification or who simply wants to expand their professional knowledge, fast!
Although we can never guarantee any one person’s performance on their individual PMP exam – no single product could ever take the place of personal effort. We do, however guarantee that our specialized study platform will assist in your studying efforts.
We want all of our clients to be happy and satisfied with their purchase from us.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product, simply give us a call or send us an email and we’ll immediately refund your purchase for the full amount. It’s that simple.
So what are you waiting for? Take action now and get your copy of The PM Placemat™ for the special price of only $14.95 ea!
or buy two for only $23.95 and save. (Available for a limited time only!)
- Critical Path Method (Time Management) – Quickly and easily determine a project’s critical path. What tasks must finish on time in order to not jeopardize your entire project timeline. Don’t know how to calculate that – you will!
- Earned Value Techniques (Cost Management) – The value you receive from just our Cost Management section alone, is worth the price of our Project Management Placemat™. There are so many concepts covered, from budget at completion (BAC), estimate at completion (EAC), cost variance (CV), schedule variance (SV), estimated time to complete (ETC) … we should charge $14.95 for this section alone. It’s your shortcut guide to what you need to know to calculate project cost estimates.
- First Class Support – We pride ourselves on offering not only first class products, but first class support. If you have any questions or problems you can contact our helpdesk and we will respond fast (usually within 24 hours)
- And Much More… – We’ve barely scratched the surface of the content covered within our Study Guide. There’s so much more not listed it really is the essential “quick study guide” for any project manager or prospective project manager that is either looking to obtain their PMP® certification or who simply wants to expand their professional knowledge, quickly and easily!